Saturday, March 19, 2005

The ten stages of learning Groove

We are all afraid when approaching some new technology. Learning Groove is no different

1. I am happy with what I use today (eg E-mail) and should not look elsewhere
2. Ouch that hurts, but everyone else is suffering with E-mail and there probably is nothing better and I don't have time to look
3. Ouch that hurts, hmm...
4. Ouch that really hurts, perhaps there is another way
5. Ok, perhaps I'll have a look at Groove
6. What, that looks complicated, don't understand that
7. Oh, that was easy and cool
8. Ouch, that Groove hurts, are you sure this is worth it?
9. Ouch that really hurt, but some bits aren't bad at all
10. Now I've got it. I am not going back. There is pain in the new system but I can do so much more. I am not going back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home